Wednesday 26 November 2008

ID Cards to be introduced in the Uk

"You do realise Big Paws that if you stay in this country you'll be expected to get yourself an identity card - they'll expect to take your paw prints and photograph"

"So - it not enough that Ive already got a bar card on my label - that I've already had to convert the pawseta into your sterling to pay for my pawsport"

"well in Russia, did you know that if you're a tiger your expected to have a micro chip gps tracker implanted in your tail?"

"Hmm - at least i could link it up to something i could wear on my paw so i wouldnt get lost.. Anyway isnt it about time they started testing these microchips on humans? After all if Bilderburg (the bankers) get their way they want every human to have one implanted in their wrist"

"I suppose so Big Paws but..."

"I know , I know - it worrys me quite a lot - if someone wanted to rob me, if I had a chip they would have to actually physically hurt me - they could cut off my tail with the chip in it and surely you would still have to put a pin number in the reader or anyone could wipe you clean out in a matter of seconds.."

"And another point I've thought of Big Paws is if you went to a third world country where technology wasn't up to date - then surely you would still have to use cash anyway?"

"Talking of 3rd world countries - many people say they are worse off than people in 2nd world countries - but they not really - at least in a 3rd world country you knwo youre being lied to by the govt - in 2nd world countries they actually employ PR companies to cover it all up!!"

No comments: