Tuesday 9 December 2008

Just drank half a mocha, Big Paws




"Just drank half a mocha, Big Paws"

"Why did you only drink half a mocha? Were you drunk?"

"Oh no - what happened was I asked the girl behind the counter to put two sugars in the coffee"

"She replied that I had to do it myself - then proceeded to put whipped cream in and put the lid on"

"So you put the sugar in - whilst melting the cream and then tried to put the lid back on..... "

"Yup... And it fell off....and split all over my shirt and the floor - you should have seen the blokes face!"

"I suppose he thought you did it on pawpose!!!"

"Probably - if only the girl had put the sugar in first - they do in the coffee shop at my train station - and it costs less"

"Well they probably think it's beyond them.."

"Probably - after all you have to 9 coffees from Cafe Nero to get a free one whereas most others do it for 6 cups - some even four"

"Well there you go - they're a different class"

"Well they're definitely different anyway!!"

"ROAR ON!!!!"

No comments: