Friday 30 January 2009

"Just sent an online petition request to No 10 Downing Street"

"Well Jason - what did you want the petition to ask?"

"Ah Big Paws - quite simple really - I asked Gordon Brown to start being honest about his special business relationship with The Rothschild Family and surely if Mr Brown has to continue borrowing money from them a favourable interest rate should be enough - not other political favours as well..."

"That sounds quite reasonable Jason - I doubt they'll approve it though - I bet those troops you took photos of yesterday were heading for No 10 to protect 'his democratically voted in highness'"

"I'm going to send his highness a letter next week "

"Really?"

"Do you want my Paw Print to go in with it?"



"I don't see why not - but we need a better one - this one is a bit orange after all"

"Here's some pictures of London I took the other night while we wait for approval"




No comments: