Thursday 16 April 2009

"Ive just come up with the perfect solution to our money problems Jason!"

"Excellent Conckers - pray tell me what it is?"

"Well it's simple really - it's called doing a David De Mayer Rothschild..."

"Right - so what do we have to do?"

"Easy - get my dad's private investment bank to invest as many dodgy Arms deals , drugs deals in Afghanistan - oh and we musn't forget corrupt governments as possible and then bribe him to buy us a farm in New Zealand and pay for us to go on trips around the world in boats made out of recycled materials and make a fool of him on CNN around the world!!!"

"That's a brilliant idea Conckers - but my dad doesn't own his own private investment bank so bribing him would be pointless!!"

"Hmm good point - never mind!!!"

"I thought of a good idea when you were away though Conckers though"

"What's that then Jason?"

"Simple - I send you to the White House to be the Obama family pet - you might do better than Bo is at sorting out the blatant corruption that's going on in the US government right as we speak!"

"Nice thought Jason , but I actually quite like living here with my own bed and room - and you're not that bad either!! PAW PAW for now!!!"

No comments: