Wednesday 17 September 2008

I know you're busy Big Paws but just a few more questions



"Alright there Big Paws - Are these a good example of the wild dogs you rescued Mat from ?"

"Dont be stupid !!! What do you think I am? Here's a picture of real wild dogs"





"So this way of catching fish wouldnt really be your cup of tea then?"



"Hmm - quite inventive - 2 problems I can see though - The fish isnt big enough to feed me and the boys and 2nd - wouldn't we have to wait for a hurricane to come and flood the place before it would work?"

"Good point Big Paws!! But I thought you Tiger's were good at swimming - I mean look at your cousin Odin"




"Good Point - But like you humans its always good to have some land to come back too!!"

One more thing - you mentioned you wacked the dogs out of the way - Is this what you do when you go hunting?"

"Well - not giving away too many trade secrets, but yes it's a technique us Tigers have perfected over the generations - Here's one of my cousins demonstrating the technique for you..."



"Well thanks for your time Big Paws - hope we get a chance to catch up soon"

"No Problem - Until then ROAR ON!!!"

No comments: