Thursday 18 September 2008

SO BIG PAWS - What are all these Music Links about?

"Well - now you ask - Its time I explain to everyone out there - You see the problem I've faced since you took me and the boys on is how to repay you for the kindness you've shown me. When I first met you, you had just started to promote "Paragon DJ Registry " in all the DJ Magazines DJ Magand you and your partner Dan had started to build quite a good business - But after that submarine sunk in Guam and the Tsunami (see blog - Sky News has now removed this article from their site [see Blair offered job with Murdoch])happened all around the same time you seemed to lose quite a lot of hope in humanity, and as a result along with your normal day to day businesses that you are both involved in had very little time or motivation to keep it going.

But thanks to a lot of persuasion from me and the boys you've decided to let me help you make the business strong and worthwhile again to everyone involved - the dj's , the public and even the fickle music industry.
i am aware that there will be a lot of problems facing us especially in the promotions business, which i am quite aware is very difficult to break into, but I think we've learn't enough from other peoples mistakes and even some of our own that we'll do ok"

"Alright Big Paws - thank you for that explanation - I have to admit that I am still quite dubious about doubling my workload again and especially in such troubled times in the World Economy - but I'm sure it will be fun and useful to upgrade my web page skills, which I haven't really done since the early start of this millenium, as Dan is now to busy with his other web pages - some say we should get some freelance web page designers in - but I'm afraid to say Big Paws the budget just isn't big enough - anyway you better go and sort out your boys for bed and im going to get an early one too - Laters - no doubt we'll talk again tomorrow...."

"But tomorrow never comes"

"Therefore Tomorrow Never Dies"

No comments: